Beth Felix B.S., J.D.
Beth completed her legal education with emphasis in intellectual property and the skills necessary to competently represent her clients. She has worked in legal fields from criminal to tax and has found a passion for intellectual property and helping businesses protect some of their most important assets.
Beth values every relationship with each client and focuses on communication and trust. Every application in her hands receives the same care and consideration, no matter if the client is a well-established business or a brand new entrepreneur.
Beth works closely with her colleagues to efficiently obtain the strongest level of protection available for each client.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Intellectual Property
Certified Legal Specialties
- Patent Agent, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2016
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- J.D. - 2016
- Texas A&M University-Commerce
- B.S. - 2012
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Biology and Environmental Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- SMU-Science and the Law, Research Assistant, 2014 to 2015
- Harris County District Attorney Office - Intern - 2015
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas 2014 - 2016